Gabriela Pavarini, with colleagues from NCD Child and UNICEF, is organising a webinar that will bring together a group of young for a conversation on mental health and non-communicable diseases (NCDs) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
When: 3pm – 4pm, Wednesday 11 May 2022
The conversation will explore what it is like to live with one or more NCDs during the pandemic and practical steps to protect mental health and wellbeing for all young people. It will also discuss innovative examples of peer support, where young people are meaningfully engaging with each other about promoting mental health.
The webinar will be moderated by Dina Al-Zou'bi, Advocacy and Programs Development Manager at the Royal Health Awareness Society in Jordan.
- Joab Wako, NCD Child Young Leaders Program, Kenya
- Bruno Helman, NCD Child Young Leader Program, Brazil
- Gabriela Pavarini, University of Oxford, UK
- Chantelle Booysen, My Mind Our Humanity, South Africa
- Rafael Ribeiro Alves de Souza, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Christina Arena, University of Southampton, UK
- Joanna Lai, UNICEF, USA
You can register on Zoom: Webinar Registration - Zoom
More details can be found on this weblink: You're Invited! Youth in action: Addressing mental health together