- An Investigation of the Professional and Ethical Obligations of Healthcare Professionals Who Offer NIPT in the UK
- Everyday ethical challenges in the context of older adult residential care provided by migrant care givers in the UK
How might we understand the implementation of restrictive policies towards harmful products in the context of NCDs? Arguing for a shift in ethical perspectives in health policy: a political perfectionist approach.
- Improving access to human milk for vulnerable infants in resource-limited health systems: Ethics and implementation of human milk banks in sub-Saharan Africa
- Medicine Quality and Maternal Health: Examining Real-World Ethical Concerns for Frontline Healthcare Staff in the Context of Uncertainty
- When Quality is Uncertain: Ethical Dilemmas of Decision-Makers Determining Availability of Medical Products in Global Health